Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Seller/Negotiators | Buyers | Advertisers
How to post an advertisement?
- Make sure you're logged in. [Check the right side of your screen, below the navigation bar]
- Then click on the "Post ad" Link on the navigation bar.
- Fill in the details as the Post Advertisement form.
- The more precise you are on the property, the higher the chance you will be contacted by the right person. Try to highlight the good features of your property in the "Description" field.
- Upload a nicely taken photograph of the property. A picture tells a thousand words.
Do I need to pay to post an ad?
- As a registered member, you can post normal property ads for FREE!
How to edit my ad?
- Log in to your account
- Click on the "Manage Ads" link in your MEMBERSAREA box (on the right).
- You will then see a list of properties you posted. Click on the "update" link on the line of the unit you want to edit.
How to add photos to my ad?
- You can upload 3 photos for your property ad at 2 points.
- During the posting of a new ad.
- After you have keyed in all the details of your property, click on “SUBMIT & UPLOAD PHOTOS” button.
- During updating of an existing ad.
- Click on “UPDATE & UPLOAD PHOTOS” button.
- In the “Upload Photos” form, use the browse button to select your photo.
- Click on “Upload Photos” button to complete.
How to delete my ad?
- Log in to your account
- Click on the "Manage Ads" link in your ‘MEMBERSAREA’ box (on the right).
- Then click on the "delete" link on the line of the unit you want to delete in your list of property posted. Confirm your action when prompted.
How many ads can I post?
- As of now, there is no limit to the number of free ads you can post.
How can I make my ads stand out?
- For a small fee, you can have your ads appear in the more strategic locations. Please refer to our product page.
Do I write “KL” or “Kuala Lumpur” when I search for a property?
With our new “SUGGEST” feature, you don’t have to worry about this.
- “SUGGEST” takes your search keyword as you type it, and matches it with all available locations in the database.
- The matches are then displayed for your selection.
- You can then pick the correct keyword before you click search and view the list of results.
- Never miss out on any property in the area simply because of a different name entered.
How do I search for a piece land for sale?
Our SEARCH caters for different types of properties. These include land, shoplots, houses, etc.
- Fill in the criteria of the property you’re looking for. (location, state, status, price,etc.)
- Select ‘Land’ in the “Type” box.
What if what I am looking for not available?
You can do one of the following
- Set a property alert
- we will alert you via e-mail when a property matching your criteria is posted on our website.
- Post a "wanted" property ad
- so that agents browsing the list can contact you if they have any similar property.
How can I know the agent can be trusted?
We recommend you do a proper check on an agent before committing. We are, not responsible for the credibility of the agents listed on our site.
We however would like to try making the environment safer, we are working on a new mechanism where our members can rate an agent. This will hopefully be able to assist you in deciding which agent you want to make business with.
How do I contact the owner of a property I’m interested in?
You can either:
- Call their contact number (as listed in the property detail page)
- Email them using their listed email address.
Advertisers (banner advertisements)
Please contact our marketing team for details.